Hi, I am Manda
In the 7+ years I have been employed in the nonprofit world, I have had the privilege of experiencing a diverse and extensive plethora of grassroot projects, all of which have significantly impacted both my personal and professional growth and success.
The knowledge, skills, and experiences I have gained has broaden and increased my understanding and appreciation for multicultural populations and the organizations who serve them.
In the process, I have also been able to recognize holes in systems, which, when ignored, creates chaos and dysfunction in the working environment, to the detriment of individuals, programs, businesses, organizations, and communities.
As the Training and Development Manager, it is my privilege and responsibility to use my God-given talents and abilities to bridge the gap between employers and employees, thus improving communication, performance, and the overall productivity of an organization’s employees.
In this position I will assess needs, identify and arrange suitable training and development solutions for employers, managers, supervisors, and employees.
Creatively tailoring specific action plans and procedures, to be implemented in the workplace, assisting employers in training and educating their team members in such a way that they learn to utilize their individual skill sets to the fullest potential, thus enhancing performance and overall growth, personally, professionally, and corporately.
• Conducts annual training and development needs assessment.
• Develops training and development programs and objectives.
• Administers spending against the departmental budget.
• Obtains and /or develops effective training materials utilizing a variety of media.
• Trains and coaches managers, supervisors and others involved in employee development efforts.
• Plans, organizes, facilitates and orders supplies for employee development and training events.
• Develops and maintains organizational communications to ensure employees have knowledge of training and development events and resources.
• Conducts follow-up studies of all completed training to evaluate and measure results.
• Modifies programs as needed.
• Exemplifies the desired culture and philosophies of the organization.
• Works effectively as a team member with other members of management and the HR staff.